COVID-19 SAFETY RULES
As a non-medical contact profession we must follow strict guidelines. Please read the list below, follow and respect those rules.
Stay home if you show any symptoms.
Customers are only allowed to come by appointment.
It is mandatory to cover your mouth and nose with a mask.
Customers have to wait outside of the salon. Waiting rooms are closed.
If you can’t come on time your treatment will be shorter. If you would like to cancel please do it more then 24 hours otherwise I have to charge the half of the price of your treatment.
If we make an appointment and you don’t show up, it’s a difficult situation for both of us, because I reserved the time for you already in my agenda. In that case I’ll charge the full price of the treatment.
How to book
To make an appointment you can always call or mail me.
During the treatments I won’t be available to answer any phone calls so please leave a message and I’ll call you back as soon as possible.
Please keep in mind that at the moment you can pay only with cash.
Or you can transfer the costs of the treatment up front to the following bank account:
BE48 7350 2424 4227
Mobile pay is also possible via your smartphone.
How to cancel an appointment?
- We do our best to give you the best service. This is only possible when the treatment actually starts at the agreed time.
- If you come later than at the agreed time, the treatment will be shortened.
The treatment can be cancelled when you arrive 15 minutes later than the agreed time.
- If you want to cancel an appointment, we ask you to do this at least 24 hours in advance. This can be done both by telephone and/or by mail.
- In case of cancellation later then 24 hours, 50% of the treatment price will be charged as cancellation costs.
- If you do not show up without notifying us, the treatment will be charged for 100%. This is because of mutual respect. We can no longer fill in the reserved space. We often have to disappoint customers because of a full agenda. It is very unfortunate, if we could actually have given that place to someone else.
In the interest of the health of all our clients and your beautician, you cannot be treated in the following conditions:
- Infectious (skin) diseases
- Flu or severe cold
- Fever / Cold sore
If you have any questions and/or doubts please contact us (by phone) prior to your treatment.
- Beauty salon Beautynest is located on the 1st floor in Herent at the Onze-Lieve-Vrouwstraat 129/B.
- The salon is easily accessible by public transport from Leuven station, (bus nr 4) by train ( Herent railway station) or by car.
- If you come by car, you can park it on the street free of charge.
- Hygiene is highly regarded in the salon. We expect our clients to also take care of this.
- In case of depilation of intimate zones, I ask you to come to the salon already freshened up!
- Used instruments are cleaned and disinfected after each treatment.
- If you are pregnant or are allergic to something, it is very important to mention this before we start with any kind of treatment.
- In order to completely let our customers relax, no phone calls will be answered during the treatments. Please leave your name and phone number on the voicemail, and we will call you back as soon as possible.
- Children can be treated after consultation with parent / caretaker. Children under the age of 16 it is highly desirable for an adult to come along.
- For male clients it is not possible to have intimate zones depilated.
- We do not offer erotic massages!
- All body treatments that we do are strictly non-erotic in nature.
Privacy and Confidentiality
- The processing of personal data is done in accordance with Belgian laws and regulations in the area of privacy. Your personal details are only used by Beautynest and are not provided to third parties.
- The beautician is obliged to keep confidential all information that the client has told during the treatment. Information is considered confidential if this has been communicated by the client or if this results from the nature of the information. The confidentiality will lapse if, on the basis of a statutory provision or court order, the beautician is obliged to provide the confidential information to third parties.
- The institute is not liable for loss, theft or damage to personal belongings that the client has taken to the salon.
Everyone who uses our facilities declares to agree with our House Rules!